Topázio: Nghệ sĩ & Nghệ nhân in Gondomar | homify
Đổi hình đại diện
Đổi hình nền
Topázio
Topázio

Topázio

edit edit in admin Yêu cầu đánh giá Dự án mới
Đổi hình nền
Topázio
Topázio
Invalid number. Please check the country code, prefix and phone number
Bằng cách nhấp vào 'Gửi', tôi xác nhận rằng tôi đã đọc Chính sách Bảo mật và đồng ý các thông tin nói trên sẽ được xử lý nhằm đáp ứng yêu cầu của tôi.
Lưu ý: Bạn có thể thu hồi sự đồng ý của mình bất kỳ lúc nào trong tương lai bằng cách gửi email tới privacy@homify.com.
Sent!
This Professional will reply as soon as possible!

DỰ ÁN

TOPÁZIO is an international reference on Decoration and Arts de la Table.  Owned by Ferreira Marques & Irmão, S. A., since 1874. The company has one of the largest factories in the Iberian Peninsula, producing Silver and Silverplated high quality objects, sharing the brightness of that precious metal with crystal, glass or ceramics according to the designer’s inspiration. It employs today approximately 100 workers operating out of a 10.000 SQM covered area factory.

In fact, 45 % of TOPÁZIO's production is exported, mainly to the United States, Canada, the European Community, Italy being a preferred destination, Latin America, Asia, Middle East, Australia, Gulf Countries and others. Domestic market absorbs the other 55%. 

TOPÁZIO's products can be found in the most prestigious stores around the world. They are the first choice of expert clients seeking quality, design and tradition. Thanks to the constant innovation at TOPÁZIO and the focus and inspiration of its designers on the wide age range of its clients they are able to reach three generations simultaneously.

Gold and Silver Jewellery largely contribute to this, as they create fashionable, as well as luxurious traditional jewellery, far exceeding the client's expectations.

Địa chỉ
Rua Capela da Lagoa, 463 – Valbom
4420-402 Gondomar
Bồ Đào Nha
+351-225191500 www.topazio.pt
Prof pin.png%7c41.1478146, 8